Call for papers RailTech Intelligent Rail Summit 2018 is open
The call for papers for the RailTech Intelligent Rail Summit 2018 is now open. The summit will be held in Malmö, Sweden this November. Themes include infrastructure monitoring and data management. The deadline to submit the abstract of your presentation is the 9th of May.
- Infrastructure Monitoring & Wayside Train Monitoring Systems
- Asset Management of Rail Infrastructure Monitoring
“Infrastructure Monitoring & WTMS” is the topic for the first day of the summit. There, we will discuss the need for big data as well as different measurement systems and innovative data analyses.
The theme for the second day is “Railway Infrastructure Asset Management”. This includes data management and turning data into crucial information for evaluating the asset condition. This will serve as an input for a proper asset and life cycle management strategy. Afterwards, we will hear how other transport modes are managing their assets.
Criteria for the abstract
Abstract should contain:
- A maximum of 250 words
- Issues / problems
- Possible dangers for the railway sector
- Relevance for the railway sector
- Technical systems / components
- Examples in the field / case studies
- Legal framework
Infrastructure Monitoring & WTMS
Examples of topics for Infrastructure Monitoring & WTMS:
- Big Data in Railways
- Infrastructure Measuring
- Wayside Train Monitoring Systems
- Innovative Data Analysis
Asset Management of Rail Infrastructure Monitoring
Possible topics for Asset Management of Rail Infrastructure Monitoring:
- Store, collect and analyse
- Condition evaluation
- Asset & lifecycle management
- What to learn from other transport modes?
Please submit your paper no later than the 9th of May 2018 via the application form.
We are looking forward to your abstract.