The biggest railway knowledge-sharing rail-event in Europe with over 60 workshops
The rail sector is developing rapidly. Sharing knowledge is key to make sure that the whole sector keeps up to speed with all other modalities. RailTech Europe 2017 on 28, 29 en 30 March in Utrecht (the Netherlands) is the biggest knowledge sharing event in Europe with over 60 free-of-charge workshops by a great number of international railway experts.
- Advanced Inframonitoring in railways (Ricardo Rail)
- Challenges to transform to a 3kV energy supply and impact on the Dutch Rail Infrastructure (ProRail)
- Innovations in the rail freight industry in 2017 (ProRail, Harbour Amsterdam & Rotterdam)
- Reducing Railway Noise with Sound-Absorbing Materials and Structures (Movares)
- Amsterdam-Brussel: Air versus Rail, a European level playing field? (Train2EU)
- The potential of trams for urban freight distribution (University of Antwerp)
- Generating energy from train stations and rail infrastructure (B&P)
- How to increase safety and decrease costs on bolted joints? (Nord-Lock International)
- Students learn from a model digital railway – what about you? (Amsterdam University)
- Research to the role of rail freight in Belgium as part of the (inter)modale freight chain (University of Antwerp)
- Masterclass light rail: planning an integrated mobility solution (Technical University Delft)
- And many more!
Also, you are invited to the official opening of RailTech Europe 2017 at Tuesday 28th March 12:00 hours by:
- Jan van Zanen (Mayor City Utrecht)
- Pier Eringa (CEO ProRail)
- Roger van Boxtel (CEO NS)
- Libor Lochman (CEO CER)
Would you like to attend these workshops? Then sign-up for this international railway event for free via the registration form.