Intelligent Rail Summit 2018 covers the measurement, analyses, storage and application of data within railway infrastructure. The exact and date of the location Within this two-days conference we are going to discuss the following questions:
- Why data is important for Railway Infrastructure Management?
- How to measure Railway Infrastructure Assets?
- How to analyse data in order to turn it into crucial information?
- How to collect, store and manage data?
- How to establish a proper Railway Asset and Life Cycle Management?
Day one is dealing with “Digitalization in Railway Infrastructure Monitoring”. There, we will discuss the need for big data as well as different measurement systems and innovative data analyses.
The second day comprises “Railway Infrastructure Asset Management”. This includes data management and turning data into crucial information for evaluating the asset condition. This will serve as an input for a proper asset and life cycle management strategy. Afterwards, we will hear how other transport modes are managing their assets.
Our programme managers ensure the review and preparation of a high-quality program with a variety of international speakers.
- Dr. Matthias Landgraf, Graz University of Technology
- Johannes Neuhold, Graz University of Technology
- Marieke van Gompel, MA, Europoint & RailTech