Themes are ‘Cyber Security’ and ‘Automatic Train Operation’
Marieke van Gompel
In a rapidly changing world the railway industry has to prepare itself for future technologies. Self-driving trains and cyber attacks on railway companies are no longer scenarios that will happen in de far away future. To successfully integrate new technologies in rail, the industry should also learn from experiences from other industries.
During this high-level conference, expert speakers will inform you about the latest developments on the following themes:
- Automatic Train Operation (ATO)
- Cyber security in the railway industry
In addition to the conference programme, we offer delegates technical visits to the UTO Metro Project of the Wiener Linien.
Partners Intelligent Rail Summit 2017
Our programme managers ensure the review and preparation of a high-quality program with a variety of international speakers.
- Dr. Rob Goverde, Technical University Delft
- Dr. Andreas Schöbel, Technical University Vienna
- Dr. Matthias Landgraf, Graz University of Technology
- Simon Fletcher, Coordinator European Region at UIC
- Marieke van Gompel, MA, Europoint & RailTech