Themes are ‘Cyber Security’ and ‘Automatic Train Operation’
Marieke van Gompel
The Intelligent Rail Summit 2017 will be held in the fourth quarter of 2017. This railway conference is part of the RailTech Expert Series. Last November, the Intelligent Rail Summit 2016 in Napels (Italy) was very successful. The 2017-edition promises to be even more interesting!
- Cyber Security
- Automatic Train Operation
Our programme managers ensure the review and preparation of a high-quality program with a variety of international speakers.
- Dr. Rob Goverde, Technical University Delft
- Dr. Andreas Schöbel, Technical University Vienna
- Dr. Matthias Landgraf, Graz University of Technology
- Simon Fletcher, Coordinator European Region at UIC
- Marieke van Gompel, MA, Europoint & RailTech
Location and date
The location and date will be announced soon. The conference will take place in the fourth quarter of this year.
Call for papers
The call for papers for this railway conference is now open. Would you like to submit your abstract and be a speaker? Please fill in the form.